The Neo Race is once again using RC411.net to handle race entries.
Head over to http://www.rc411.net/help.asp and follow the guide on how to register or simply Login to the site using Facebook, click the logo in the top right!
All entrants will be required to accept the Terms & Conditions (PDF).
- 1/8 Nitro Buggy: GBP 135.00
- 1/8 Electric Buggy: GBP 135.00
- Dual class entry: GBP 230.00
- Please enter as much information as possible. Including correct contact info and also age/T-shirt size!
- If you change your car/engine/email etc please update this on the site! (Member -> Management ->..)
- Once entered, your status will be “entry requested”.This means we have received your request to participate in the race.
- The organisers will use a ‘selective entry process’ due to previous experience with high demand.
- If your entry status changes to ‘awaiting confirmation’ you will receive an email with payment details. Please pay promptly and email us when you do so, so we can look out.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Organisers employ a selective entry policy due to high demand experienced during previous years in order to assemble as strong an entry field as possible. Selected Entrants will be invited to confirm their entry at the organisers’ discretion, in such case your status will change to ‘Awaiting Confirmation’, you will receive an email with details on how to transfer the entry fee monies, you will be expected to transfer the monies within a set time period, failure to do so will result in your entry status reverting to ‘entry requested’. Once the entry fee monies have been received by the organiser your entry status will be listed as ‘Confirmed & Paid’.